Monday, April 24, 2006

feeling sleepy..brain is shut down..
thinking/staring at the maths question blankly..
y is it so hard??and y do we even have to learn these crap??
today was not a good day..
in school.it was just as usual..
just gotta stay up longer cause of some stupid committe meeting which is just some stupid talk
which i dont understand and dont care.
it was raining heavily too.
all thanks to bus 317..
made me run and wet my shoes..
it just sux..
went home
watch the last few parts of 'mean girls'
it was not bad..rather hilarious.
than got hungry and my mum did not cook
so i did the last thing in the world i would ever do..to cook.
it was rather a disaster..made some tapanyaki for myself but it ended up half-cooked
and i puke it all out..yucks!!
therefore i just drank juice to fill me up..sigh
how pathetic.
another pathetic thing that happen was
during maths lesson
got back my maths paper
and pathetically i only got an 8/20
this is so so pathetic..gotta buck up!!
now doing my maths hmk..
rather tired..who knows
i may just fall asleep in front of the com
got to go..still got to catch up on my work.

<3>how in the world can you actually study hard and play hard at the same time??its almost o.oooo1% possibility

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home