Sunday, May 28, 2006

these few days is both nice and sad..
nice because:
[1] i got a new tennis shoe
[2] finally bought fbt shorts
[3] and something that i like to the core..=)
[4]got my hair cut layered..weewee you should be happy..

sad because:
[1] i receive some real bad news..=(
-not good results and etc..
[2] stoning at home with nothing to do

for the buying part..it rox..i was like looking everywhere for a new pair of tennis shoe..(its the 3rd pair in 2 years..must take care of this one now..]..i got a barricade.look-a-like. its not barricade but look exactly like one.its also lighter..not as heavy..the best part is that it is black..and the bad part is that it is men's cut..haha..(cause black dont have women's cut..anyway its the smallest size for the male's cut..)..i like it a lot..its soooo nice=)2 fbt shorts is cool..cause wee wee ask me go buy..so i just went..and for the thing that is hot cool..erm..shall not tell..haha.
got my hair layered/wash and cut today..its not bad..the lady told me that i was dropping loads of hair..so she taught me(like a 3-year-old kid) how to wash/tie hair.....blahblahblah..at home..i have these temporary rebonding/curler thingy..i love playing with it..do some weird hairstyle on my head..haha..

for the bad part..erm i shall not elaborate..=).cause it sucks!!

its real late now..got to knock off..
~my parents are nagging at my result..come'on.what do they want?full marks???~

<3>can you stop giving me stress..and stop repriminding me..i hate it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home