Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dedicated to the one that never knew i was never all along treating you that way ever before.

Never treated you as a friend
but someone else.
You never knew,
but you just slip me by.
maybe you never knew i exist
but i am always by your side.

my words may be hurting,
never meant it.
a text no reply
excuses that you were on the phone
i wish i could pardon
not once nor twice
its the pain you never knew

my thoughts were beyond yours
but you just lived in your boundaries
misery and pain overwhelmed me
you never knew
but its all shelled within me

to bring myself to you
its a trauma i could not take
please forgive me
i could only wish you were there
yet the pain so deep
left all alone
but to just smile through it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home