Wednesday, May 06, 2009


Today has been the suckiest day ever. Here is a list of what happened:
[1]I was late for school even when i left the house at 645, first time late
[2]I took the school's shuttle bus at 710 but it only reached school at 910. THATS A FREAKIN' 2 HOURS!
[3]Lost during practical, too many things to do, too little time:(
[4]Bad day, lethargic physique

When the day started off on the wrong foot, it will just dread the entire day.
Having said so much about being early, this time, it wasn't my fault, blame the traffic-i think there were some kind of accident in front.

However, surprisingly, i did not sleep in OLH lessons! AMAZINGLY SUPER!I must have possessed the sorcereress's power or something, that Reggie always mention. To actually be awake and listen to her lessons, it extra-unbelievable!

OLH, has yet again, like other lecturer's, messed my little brain of very limiting information into rojak again. Why is it that they like to make simple concepts complicated, and not the other way round, and always emphasise on things that will NEVER be tested???whywhyWHY!!!??

ARGH!!!While i am already trying to get a hang of what DR. CHARMAINE & HER GREEK lessons are talking about(MBIO), I am side-tracking away from PHYSIO and a little of IPC!!nonononoNONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!My GPA is sure going to suffer, no way,please someone tell me, its not going to be like that!! My physio quiz is so FREAKING SCREWED UP!!NONONONO!!I am so going to slog myself away so as to preserve what i deserve. Even if it is abstaining from all entertainment, and to divert myself from my "half-dying,not-so-colourful" social life, I WILL DO IT!!Its like living o-levels everyday, maybe even worse:(

i hope to meet new friends,of course, but to catch up with my old pals TOOOOOOO:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home