Saturday, July 18, 2009

Pig says to dog: Hey, i bet you will be killed in Vietnam and China, they will slaughter you in the most painful way (said senselessly)

Dog says to the pig: Don't worry, i bet you wouldn't even have a chance to even get on that airway, because you will be killed just here in Singapore,or in fact every part of the world.Your head in China, ribs in USA, and your knuckles in Germany, your meat in Singapore.

Imagine this as 2 person saying it-they were comparing their zodiac, maybe i ain't that good in putting into words, but you get my drift-hopefully

Today could/must/would have been the worst day i have ever experience within 24 hours. I was yet again insulted/criticized/demoralised by Queen Evil herself-my piano teacher.
So, my exams are in 4 weeks time, and this really is seriously BAD-hopefully it does not coincides with my IPC Exam,or else i am dead meat, i guarantee you.
What an awful opening to a new day, it just went free fall all the way.

I redo my stupid IPC graph 7 times,so as to get it all perfect(at least). Omgosh, it must have been the most mind-boggling thing i have ever done.

Exams are coming, and i am seriously scared, like scared is the only word to describe the situation NOW. Got some really serious warning from my folks already,OH MAN.

Report of my wrist:

okay, so after much resistance, i had no choice but to drag myself to see the doctor today. Went to see a chinese sensei at Eu Yan Seng. It seems to be some nerve overstretch(thanks to that forehand snap!) , and it may take a long time to heal. Primarily, because i did not seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY. Omgosh, i AM SAD. No tennis, i am sad. I think i will just do with running and skipping now:) All (right)hand movement must be kept at its minimum, please quickly heal, I AM almost half crippled.

I can barely even type properly, hold things, write, or even play piano. This is really sad and bad. (I had to eat chinese medicine too. 15 packets=3 times a day, OH NO)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home