Thursday, May 04, 2006

fine day today
had history test today and my answer was soooo short..
sure fail..
been a long time since i posted
tomorrow is lit. test..hope everything past smoothly
and hope that it's not too difficult too..
OH YAH!!MY SISTER FELL/SLIP OFF THE STAIRS AND CHIP OFF ONE OF HER ANKLE BONE!!!HAHAHAHA!!
she so crappy careless.She got a cast and i can bully her man
wahahaha!!=x
is like how in the world can anyone slip off the stairs??1% maybe..
now she got this huge cast on her leg and have to walk on clutch everywhere.
i know i am mean..but thats wad she did to me when i was injured too...she even hit me!!
she should count herself lucky that i did not touch her!!

finally went back for training...after 2 weeks.
played a game with jill and down 3-4..so close man.sigh.
i drank 2 bottles of coke and 2 bottles of water..i am a liquid bucket..=)
my strokes suck at the beginning but thankfully it was back to my hard strokes..
serve improved greatly=) at least more in not out...
got to go for now..wish me all the best for my test tomorrow.

<3 tests this 2 weeks...will i make it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home