Sunday, August 27, 2006

Family Gathering


haha today is a dam hilarious day.went swimming today.as usual.when my dad went to park his car.his parking skills are not really that superb so we gotta sort of direct him.then my paranoid sister was like STOP STOP..in fear that we would hit the car behind. than she marched out of the car.went next to the boot to like measure the distance between our car and the other car behind ours..than.here comes the hilarious part.she was like(at the same time measuring the gap)OMGOSH OMGOSH!!LOOK AT THE GAP???!!...then at this time..someone came along. it was the owner of the other car.he look at my then moronic/paranoid sister like she was a complete idiot.then when my sister saw him.she was like stoned there.i was like already laughing my ass out..hahaha..my sister was like blushing like crazy and went screaming away. this made me laugh till i ache..haha.what a moronic/paranoid sister i've got..hahahaha.ok so lets talk about my swimming experience today.saw a lot of posers.as usual.my mum finally came down to swim with us.yay.after so many weeks of persuasion.haha.swam 12 laps today.whoa.it was tough.it was long long long ago since i swam so many laps.i think to be exact, the last time i swam so many laps was when i was primary 5, swimming 16 laps for the silver award or certificate you call it..that was like 4 years ago??!!
ok.everything else was normal.nothing really big or weird that could excite my curiousity hormones.so thats all for my swimming experience..haha.
thats all i got to write.await my next post=D

love is meant for everyone. grab it and hold it tight. or else you will lose it and regret eternally


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home