Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm a happy person:D:D

Finally got some proper camera! No more phone camera-it causes my phone to hang( imagine 1000 photo in it!!) MY FIRST SEMI-PROFESSIONAL CAMERA!!!WOWOWWOWWOW!!i cant stop smiling to myself:D Although i was contemplating with the other compact model because i hear it so often over the radio, but i think the one i bought is so much cooler and CHEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP. It is dam cheap, seriously, for a camera of such calibre:D I think i will still save up for my CANON BABEH! Now , this will be some tool for me to get use to its functions and stuff:D:D

ok, after so much, i seriously need to get work done, it's compiling upupup!! I freakin' had a slight sprain on my wrist, it hurts shit, i swear, and i got 2 hours of hell(piano) tomorrow, oh man, wish me luck, i seriously need it:(:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home