Friday, June 26, 2009

TIM IS BACK:D I'M HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY:D

it has been like maybe 7-8 years since we all last met. He will be here for 12 days, at my house!!!HAPPYHAPPY:D:D.

Okay the sad part of today, will and always be piano lessons. Oh, how i dread Fridays, they slaughter me alive. The day where you will experience most insults, most scolding, most stupid, and most feel like want to die!! That devil (my teacher) sure can bring my moral downdowndown, each and everytime. My exams are in perhaps 2 months, and my playing still sounds like shit, like literally rubbish as she puts it. Damn, i must be a crazy 3-year-old when i said i wanted to learn the piano,and from then it has been almost 13 years since piano has entered my life and turn it upside down inside out:(

I really do not see myself surviving grade 8, really grade 7 is really ripping me apart. Aside from piano, i still have manymanymany to commit to. I need to have more practise time so as to reduce some percentage of scolding-no matter what, scolding sure will come:( Now, she wants me to practise midnight with the soft pedal=no more excuse to say no time. She sure knows how to squeeze out every second of my day!!

Sometimes, i do think that the 2 years to come will be a hair-pulling time:( Many things are coming full speed at my face and i am really in a struggle in juggling them all at one time. And yet ironically, none can be sacrifice, they all stand at my no.1 priority!So as much as my TV has been eaten up, there goes my social life, and all that fun, maybe even my SLEEPING TIME, will be jeopardise:( Oh man, no more 48 hours marathon, it is crazy.

So school is starting in 2 days, which just shows how fast time really flies. 2 weeks is seriously not enough. I still have maths(mol), German(letter), IPC (Project) and Microbio(editing) to do. Hopefully i can crash them all within 2 nights!!!

My term 2 outline-i should really camp in school (These are the times i end school)

Monday-5pm
Tuesday-9pm (Tennis)
Wednesday-should be around 9pm too (LSCT Society)
Thursday-8pm (German)
Friday-9pm (Tennis)

Saturdays will be burnt out for homework and maybe Sunday, will be my off day or to complete work that are undone:(

Wish me all the best man! I seriously can't wait for the term to end and the month long break to come( i think i must be crazy, the term has yet to START!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home