Friday, September 08, 2006

had training today.almost vomited and fainted.was dehydrating and also due to lack of oxygen.haha.training was good.played 3 matches>2 singles & 1 doubles.all the matches were so freakin....dunno how to describe.its just that its always sudden death/deuce/40-40...it makes my heart stops when we have to play the LAST CRITICAL SHOT!!for the doubles, thats what happened.so scary that i think my heart skipped a beat.the first singles was with eleanor.both of us were deadbeat(because we have both played a match before this singles) but in the end eleanor won me 4-1.it was a really fun match.haha.second singles was with anna..she so slow and steady..make me very scared.her balls are so freakin high!!!but it was a 4-1 up or me.yay.after training, went with eleanor and bev to eat dinners at macs..when we were eating halfway, both eleanor and me receive a VERY VERY LAME, i repeat VERY VERY LAME message from kit.i almost fall off my chair..due to the lame-ness and dotting effect the message was trying to convey.it goes like this.< ''hey why you all give away my secret, i trusted you so much!!why you all like that??that i am smart and charming >(i can't really remember that well, but somewhere along that long)....it like so WADEVER!!haha.i think thats all that happened today.so bye for now=D

p.s got a new skin=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home