Monday, April 20, 2009

so the holidays are officially over.I mean after moaning about wanting to go to school, now i am a little confuse. Life is so ironic. Now i feel,maybe the holidays could be longer, maybe a day or two??!!

time reporting:7.24am
I am stupidly seating in front of Blk 83 #07-03, simply because i am too early. Lessons start at 8am, and now i have to find ways to kill those extra minutes!! First day as freshman at NP. I really hope everything goes smoothly. I hope i don't get lost! Driving past PL today just made me remember all those fun ALL-GIRLS day. It's just those good old days that are gone that makes me sad. I really miss those really crazy times, where we do CRAZY stuff. Really crazy stuff, not anything you would expect other than an ALL-GIRLS school. Now, here i am in NP, i hope i don't fall in the BC category, I'm H-A-P-P-Y with BS.

Also, thanks to those scary ghost stories told, the lift and the 7-storey thing just makes me wanna scream!! Everything started with the lift, omgosh, doesn't it have a sensor or something, it almost closed on me.Gosh!!

Today is going to be the hated day. Practical/lectures/tutorials all pack in one:(I really think it is going to be a miracle if i can ever teleport myself from blk 83 to lt 51c. wish me luck:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home