Tuesday, April 28, 2009

After an awfully long day, i am finally back home:D

Days since school started: 7 days

Seriously, it felt like i have already been in school for months.I see the projects coming in, quiz,test and not to miss out, reports, revision and many many MANY, seriously, just TOO MANY things to digest into my puny brain. It just feels like o-levels everyday, or maybe even worse, you do not even know when it will strike you.

Especially with what some teachers call it "fun", surprise quizzes are just a living heart attack. Fortunately, i have survived many rounds of it, but i'm not exactly too sure if i can endure so many suicide attacks in the future!!

Homework, OMGOSH, this time, it is really, literally, "not-faking", a HEAP/MOUNTAIN of it! To date, i have finished 3 weeks of work for Math.Two MBIO Report. Just 7 days of school, and i have to vomit/slog out half my life to complete all this. SAVE ME, PLEASE!!

However, with all those academics that are piling on us. There are really some fun occasions too:D L-O-V-E my class, 1M01. I dare say we are the most bonded class ever:D Lab sessions are really fun too, i had a laughing disease from one of them:DD
We eat during breaks,TOGETHER. Move around, TOGETHER. And now, with some gaming craze, we play it, TOGETHER TOO:DD I'm lovin' this:D

Ok, after 2 lessons of German, i can finally introduce myself. Although slow, in fact very very slow. I still manage to piece those chima-logies together. My German name, as i have composed it today, will be Sophie Sharfey. Cool right?? It's such a pretty name:D

As much as school is moving along, i have to plan, when to go back to PL(oh, i miss PL like crazy, i simply <3 my school, girls school rocks socks babeh:D) to collect my testimonial and graduation stuff.

P.S JIAEN AND JOLENE, WE NEED TO ORGANISE A DAY TO GO DOWN TO PICK IT UP!!!REMEMBER MUST WEAR PL UNIFORM<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home