Sunday, June 07, 2009

okay, now is 1.41 am, and apparently,i am still awake. I'm turning in real soon, but just a quick update:D

Ms Ting and Mr Loh's wedding of the century. Ok,i was lost on my way there, but thankfully, my Dad was around:D So we search through the map and had to make this huge detour,argh! But luckily, i wasn't late:D It's my second time, for the record at a church wedding, sweet:D Met up with some 4b1s, Miss them A LOT!!!LOVE YA<3 Jasmine is still the same, always saying that i talk to myself.HAHAHA. I miss girls' school man:D:D Okay, i have to admit that Ms Ting really looked super pretty, maybe because of the newly constructed set of teeth(braces), and maybe alot slimmer. It was a sweet little ceremony, but with some really mushy add-ons, such as Mr Loh singing to Ms Ting(obviously, that got her all emotional and stuff). It's amazing really, 2 teachers that i have known so dearly as my form teacher in sec 3 and my tennis-in-charge super supportive teacher. I am truly grateful to have known both of them, especially Mr Loh, who has been the most supportive during the times when i was in the tennis team(many things happen, but he was SUPERDUPERDUPER encouraging), THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate them on their matrimony. I pray that they will find companionship with each other, and may everlasting love flow in them(taken from the pastor:D).Congratulations from the bottom of my heart:D

CT next week, and i swear that it has already sucked up 80% of all my brain juices. Microbiology,Math,Physiology, and then IPC. Damn, i can't wait for FRIDAY, so much to celebrate:[1] No piano=hallelujah, i swear she is the only teacher i fear[2]NO CATS=more life;cats=wasting life[3]END OF CT.

Seriously, i feel like i am living o-levels(or even worst) every single day. Maybe because o-levels was just peanuts to all the lecturers in my school. Except than the part i had to abstain myself away from all entertainments and sit at one corner of my house(during o levels), now, i have to study EVERY SINGLE DAY, and the best part is, NEARLY EVERYWHERE. On the train, in the bus, before i sleep, when i'm eating, in the car. Honestly, the only time i DO NOT study is when i am sleeping, hmm, actually to think about it, i think i even do dream about what i study!!seriously. My life is pathetic or maybe just plain mundane and boring.I need to bring some colour in my life:D

Apart from the physical and mental stress my academics are already pouring out to me, family side hasn't been too well either. Seeing the critical conditions that my aunt is in, my heart really goes out to her. Although now, its just a matter of time, but i hope that she will be happy and painless. I pray that although everything that can be humanly done has been done, i hope that GOD can perform a miracle and change the situation all around. It's too soon for her to go. I see my mum and my aunts, especially popo, struggling to hold back the truth, it hurts to see them like that.I am sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home