Sunday, January 28, 2007

went for study group with jiaen and bev..
i am a super SCATTERBRAIN..
when i drop my ezlink card on the way..i didnt even realise...
i was like super shock when i found out it was lost!!!ran around the whole bishan just to look for it...then in the end, i found it at the mrt control station...when i found it..it was without the cover...ok, like wth.why isit when my things are lost but later found again, the cover is always missing...another case would be my adidas shoebag...i left in at yck,the next day when i went bad, i can only find my school shoe but not the bag..which means that the person actually took out my shoes and took away the shoebag..like wth..anw, when we arrived at jiaen's house, we studied for a little while, then went to play pool at the clubhouse, then study again...i lost to jiaen/beverly for pool with 2-0..have to treat them to drink on monday...halfway jiaen had to leave so only me and bev were left there studying..we studied until 615, then go home...stupid bev, when we were taking the lift, bev accidentally close the door on me..i was almost squash...lol.i think thats all for today...have to start mugging,tests coming up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home